* Do not edit this page without Alphasaith's permission.
* To know more, see:
The rest of the story cannot be told yet.
"There's something rather peculiar about that Human. Something... dangerous."
– Shadowy Figure to Sans regarding The Human
Undertale Rho is an Undertale AU that follows similarly to the canon game up to a certain point. Primarily focusing on multiple characters over the course of time. The main story spans from ~30 B.C.E. to ~2075. With the great span in time, it has been broken up into story arcs.
On a number of the UTR pages are the "time placement" item. This tells at what time the story is at, and who is dead.
Current Present: Underearth Arc
Dark History Arc: 30 BC - 1125 AD
The Dark History Arc is one of the longest story arcs, documenting the backstory of [redacted] and eventually morphs into the history as to how all the Monsters went from world wide to just being located in the kingdom of Anéndotos. The protagonist of this arc is [redacted]. The antagonists of this arc are multiple humans over the years.
War Arc: 1256 - 1258
The War Arc is the story arc that documents the history of the war between the Humans and the Monsters. The protagonists of this arc are King Asgore and Dr. W.D.Gaster. The antagonists of this arc are King [redacted], Lord [redacted] and the six mages.
Family Arc: 1407 - 1410
The Family Arc documents the history of a few days before Chara fell into the Underground to when Asriel dies. The protagonists of this arc are Chara, Asriel, King Asgore, and Queen Toriel. There are no real antagonists in this arc.
Fallen Arc: 1487 - 1873
The Fallen Arc is the time from when the second human, [redacted], fell into the underground to when the last human (besides frisk) fell into the Underground. The protagonists are the fallen humans. The antagonists are the monsters.
Laboratory Arc: 1961 - 1976
The Laboratory Arc tells the backstory of Sans, Papyrus, and The Shadowy Figure. The protagonist/antagonist system doesn't exactly work here as they are all protagonists and antagonists at the same time. This story arc technically goes until 1990 which is when The Shadowy Figure kills Gaster.
Madman Arc: 2010 - 2015
The Madman Arc takes place on the surface, focusing on someone who has the ability to reset. The final human, Frisk, remembers every reset. While he tells people that time keeps resetting, no one believes him, causing him to be the target of numerous people accusing him of being crazy. Eventually, the madman loses the ability to reset and dies soon after.
Flowey's Arc: Early September 2015
Flowey's Arc is the 15 days that Flowey keeps replaying over and over. He eventually loses the ability in the morning of September 15th, 2015.
Underearth Arc: September 15th, 2015 - September 16th, 2015
The Underearth Arc is Undertale for the first half, though deviates from it during the latter half. It lasts from the evening of 9/15/15 and goes until the morning of 9/16/15. The Underearth Arc takes place within Mt. Ebott.
TNR Terrorist Group Arc: February 4th, 2016 - 2025
The TNR Terrorist Group is a group of humans and monsters that use extreme measures to prevent another human/monster war from breaking out. The group is destroyed when a raid on their HQ proves failed until Frisk goes in, and exits with the leader of the group in custody. The TNR era ends when he is executed a few days after capture.
Surfaced Arc: September 15th, 2025 - September 25th, 2025
Onyx Extinction Event: February 13th, 2026 - September 11th, 2026
Dark Scare Arc: 2030 - 2031
Eternal Consumption Arc: 2035 (Real beginning date unknown)
Fire Rain Arc: 2055
Corbel Extinction Event: 2075
The Exodus Arc: 1408
The Exodus Arc is when the monsters had migrated from The City of Home to go and found The City of New Home.
- Alphys - Alphys is the Royal Scientist. She tries to "help" Frisk get home.
- Asgore - Asgore is the King of all monsters. He is the final obstacle that Frisk must overcome to reach the surface.
- The Shadowy Figure - The Shadowy Figure is a potential antagonist in this arc, only getting heavily involved on Frisk's fifth (and all subsequent) genocide route.
- Chara - Chara is a dead human who is soul-bound to Frisk.
- Frisk - Frisk is the final human to fall through the barrier into the Underground.
- Flowey - Flowey is a malicious flower, looking to collect the human souls.
- Mettaton - Mettaton is a "malfunctioning" robot with an apparent need to kill Frisk and obtain their SOUL.
- Papyrus - Papyrus is the most active sentry in Snowdin Forest. He constantly attempts to capture Frisk.
- Sans - Sans is a sentry in Snowdin Forest, in the Waterfall caves, and a "Hotdog" salesman in Hotland.
- Toriel - Toriel is the caretaker of the Ruins. She checks every day to see if a human has fallen.
- Undyne - Undyne is the head of the Royal Guard. Her job is to hunt any humans that have fallen into the Underground.
- Riverboatman (It's man, trust me.)- The Riverboatman is the quick transportation of the Underground.
- Gerson - Gerson is an old monster that was alive during The War between the Humans and Monsters.
- Monster Kid - Monster Kid is a child from Snowdin that snuck into the Waterfall caves to see Undyne.
- Napstablook - Napstablook is a ghost that lives in the Quiet Area of the Waterfall Caves.
- Canine Unit - The Canine Unit is the major occupation of the Royal Guard in Snowdin.
- Asgore - Asgore is one of the monarchs [King] of The Kingdom of the Surface[The Kingdom].
- The Shadowy Figure - C͗̾ͪ̓ͨ͛ͤ͡҉̥̙͉͇o̼̟͇̠͋͑ͨͨ̒̀͠ř̶̸͖͖͈̟̘͍̈̽ͩ̈̈̃̍͝r̓ͬ̈́ͩ̅́͑̌ͩ͏̙̰͖̗͇̺͇̠u̵͖͕̜̼ͤ̈͆ͣͪ̃̊ͮ̐p͖̞̯ͩͤ͢t͋͗͡͏̫̼̗̝̣̳͇̖̗͡e̛̬̭̞̹̖͓͖͚̹ͬͫͭ̌ͮͪd̷̴̠̜͈̍̅ͮ̽̚̕
- Frisk - Frisk is the diplomat between Humans and Monsters. He is a potential antagonist.
- Mettaton - Mettaton is one of the most popular stars in the world.
- MK - MK runs a gang in the depths of the capital city of The Kingdom.
- Napstablook - Napstablook is one of the most popular DJs in the world.
- Papyrus - Papyrus helps around the house.
- Sans - ...(sans was probably too lazy to write even a single sentence about himself.)
- Annoying Dog - bark (A.D. is being annoying of course, he can't even stay in alphabetical order!)
- Temmie - hOI, I'm TEMMIE [Tem of tEM sHOP runs a multinational corporation of tEM sHOPS]
- Toriel - Toriel is one of the monarchs [Queen] of The Kingdom of the Surface.
- Undyne - Undyne is the police chief of the capital city of The Kingdom.
- W.D.Gaster - C̸̲̹̥̝̫͔̳̣͛o̴̼͙̜̳̫̼̭̅ͭ͑͞r̥̦̱͍ͫ̀̉͛̑̓̕͠r̙̹͍̹̫̭͒̽̾ͦ͋ͥ̈́̒ͩ́͘u͍͈̰̱͇̲̒̂ͦ̾͗ͬ̐ͫp̣͕̰͍̳̯̪͔ͬ͋͌̈ͧ̍̿͜͟t̸̡̡͓͇͔͒̽ͥͥe̹̥͙̯̗̯̦ͨͫ̀ͅḍ̮̽̉ͦͭͪ̚
- Charon - Charon runs a transportation service for anybody left in the underground.
- Gerson - Gerson runs a small town for monsters (and some humans) in the waterfall caves of the Underground.
- Winged Skeleton - C̶̘̖̹̼͎͕ͯ́̇ͯͥ̕͟ͅͅǫ̶̝̼̪͗ͬͧ̋̀̐̾ṛ̗͌̈̍̕͢r̡̙̯͚͎̃͌ͤ̍́͡u̦̙͈̱̹̣̍ͫ̎ͫ̀ͯ̂̓ͬp̢͚̹̟̺͚͕͂ͮͦ̈́̇t̴̯̟̝̹̰̣ͯ͗̂̏̀͞e̵̼̠͓͓͂ͦ͒̇͒̕d͉̯̤̝̿̐͗̒ͯ͘
- Canine Unit - The Canine Unit are the major police force of New Snowdin. They normally hang out at Grillby's.
- Gaster Follower 1, 2, 3, and Goner Kid - C͙̹̖̬̘̜ͬͩͯͭ̋͊͌͂ͅo̐̊̚̚͝͏҉͓͓̞͖ͅr̷̸̗̠̂͊̕r̴̛͈̟͔͙̹̞̆͗ͦ͛̉͆ų͆ͥͭ͒̇҉̮̰p̞̼̣̳̍͂͊̐̊ͫͧ̊̕t̢̤̜̍̑́̽̃͘͠ȇ̴̐ͦ҉̗̝̦̣d̩̣̪̠̮͖̘̣ͩ̒͋ͭ̏͟ͅ