This page is dedicated to outlining the rules and policies of the Undertale AU Wiki. It is recommended that all new users visit this page to ensure an understanding of the rules in place.
- Main article: Undertale AU Wiki:Rules/Operation
This is how the wiki is operated. It is not needed as general knowledge.
- Main article: Undertale AU Wiki:Rules/Article Creation
The rules governing the creation of new pages, here are a few:
- Only AU pages that have a presence somewhere else on the internet are allowed to be created here, all other page creations will be marked and given time before deleted.
- Pages must have ONE infobox and at least 4 sentences in a single paragraph of written text.
- All art must be credited, even if you (the uploader) created it yourself, in the caption.
- Main article: Undertale AU Wiki:Rules/Article Deletion
Articles can be deleted for 3 basic reasons:
- Containing rule-breaking content. These can be deleted without notice.
- Not meeting standards, such as the 2 paragraphs rule, or grammar/formatting. It will be marked with Template:Delete.
- AU Page not existing elsewhere on the web. It will be marked with Template:Nonexistent AU.
- Main article: Undertale AU Wiki:Rules/Flaming
Flaming is intentionally picking fights with other users. It is generally dealt with more quickly and seriously than most offenses.
- Main article: Undertale AU Wiki:Rules/Vandalism
Vandalism is considered to be either undoing constrictive edits or changing content for the worse intentionally.
- Main article: Undertale AU Wiki:Rules/Spam
The spamming rule is simple. Just don't post irrelevant stuff.
Statute of Limitations
From here forward (8/21/17), for any administrative action against another user to happen due to their behavior or some other action by said user, the action must have happened within 2 weeks of the report submitted to an Admin.