This page is dedicated to outlining the rules and policies of the Undertale AU Wiki. It is recommended that all new users visit this page to ensure an understanding of the rules in place.
- Main article: Undertale AU Wiki:Rules/Operation
This is how the wiki is operated. It is not needed as general knowledge.
- Main article: Undertale AU Wiki:Rules/Article Creation
The rules governing the creation of new pages, here are a few:
- Non-canonical OCs are no longer allowed on this Wiki, instead add their pages to our sister wiki: The OC Wiki.
- Pages must have ONE infobox and at least 1 paragraph of written text.
- All art must be credited, even if you (the uploader) created it yourself, in the caption.
- Main article: Undertale AU Wiki:Rules/Article Deletion
Articles can be deleted for 3 basic reasons:
- Containing rule-breaking content. These can be deleted without notice.
- Not meeting standards, such as the 2 paragraphs rule, or grammar/formatting. It will be marked with Template:Delete.
- Not being decent. It will use Template:Delete2.
- Main article: Undertale AU Wiki:Rules/Flaming
Flaming is intentionally picking fights with other users. It is generally dealt with more quickly and seriously than most offenses.
- Main article: Undertale AU Wiki:Rules/Vandalism
Vandalism is considered to be either undoing constrictive edits or changing content for the worse intentionally.
- Main article: Undertale AU Wiki:Rules/Spam
The spamming rule is simple. Just don't post irrelevant stuff.