* This page needs tidying up, my deary~
* After all, unfortunate things happen to messy places.
To meet the UTAU wiki's quality standards, this article may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
* MY MY, THIS IS THE SADDEST DISPLAY I'VE EVER SEEN, DARLING!
* THIS ARTICLE IS NOT UP TO THE
* Do you wanna have a bad time?
To meet the UTAU wiki's article standards, this article requires a standard Infobox. Please help by improving the article.
One day, a child named Frisk fell into Mount Ebott and met Flowey, which is taught to manage karts and talked about the dungeon. To teach Frisk ride on the map, he suggested a race between them.
After the race, Flowey wants to kill them, but Toriel saves Frisk. After meeting with Toriel the Ruins suddenly collapse and Frisk looking for the cause, which turned out to be Hacker!Frisk.
Flowey and Frisk are talking with an error that tells about his intentions and all repairs. Then Frisk was sent to Toriel's house to beat her in a race and get away from the ruins.
During the race, boxes will appear that give various bonuses and attacks. Also on the cards are present chests & blue stars reminiscent of SAVE points which fill the magic meter.
On the maps, you can find different types of obstacles specific to any location. So as we can see different characters, which you can not get there because they are behind an insurmountable obstacle. For the victory in some races, you get gold.
- Boss: Toriel
- Miniboss: Flowey, Napstablook
- Opponents: Froggit, Vegetoid
The Ruins has walking and static stones, studs, and columns.
Snowdin has fewer traps than the Ruins but has holes in which you can fall. The columns are replaced by snow piles.
Waterfall has stones in the ruins, and the pit, like Snowdin. Instead, there are columns here glowing mushrooms, trees and bulbs.
The CORE does not have any traps, instead, it has a huge number of pits.
- If you don't "skip" the spoiler warning (it continues indefinitely), Flowey escapes.
- If you incorrectly modify the game files, the next time you start the game there will be two Annoying Dogs, and it is possible to find the annoying dog in the startup menu.