* This page needs tidying up, my deary~
* After all, unfortunate things happen to messy places.
To meet the UTAU wiki's quality standards, this article may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
* Umm... H-hey, I couldn't see a thing!
* This article would benefit from the addition of an image.
* B-but it's okay!
* You can upload a picture to this article by going to the Upload page and selecting the file you wish to add to the wiki. It is advised to upload pictures in .PNG format to avoid .JPG artifacts.
*Have you thought about a world where everything is exactly the same...
*Except you don't exist?
This AU has no further presence online than this page.
For information to establish this AU's online presence, see the Template AU Page.
* Do you wanna have a bad time?
To meet the UTAU wiki's article standards, this article requires a standard Infobox. Please help by improving the article.
UT!Reload is an Undertale AU in which the present time is about 10 years after the original ending of Undertale. However, it also takes place in a different timeline, 10 years earlier.
This AU was created by Deviantart user, Keary, who can be found here: http://keary.deviantart.com/
About the AU
The current timeline of Reload takes place on the surface about a decade after the ending of Undertale. However, it also takes place in an entirely different genocide timeline that happens at around the same time as Undertale does. It takes place at these two different timelines because the characters from the main Reload AU want to help the Sans from the genocide timeline get all his friends back.
- Frisk is about 18-19, can use magic (somewhat), and has a much more powerful soul, despite still being Lv 1
- Sans and Papyrus have not changed at all
- Papyrus does have a fan club now, though
- Toriel has aged by one year, as Asriel was brought back
- Asgore is not really anywhere to be seen
- Undyne and Alphys are now married
- Mettaton (who prefers to be called a she) is a fashion designer, and loves Papyrus
- Keary added her own character named Kero, who is basically a plushie with a soul