The Fragment is malevolent being from another dimension, and main villain of Patroltale.
Black stone statue with glowing red cracks on it's body. What else could be said?
While usually Fragments are mindless, absorbing Souls has given this Fragment some decree of self-consciousness, as it is able to plan it's moves before hand. It is still emotionless though, as it has no need for emotions to begin with.
Coming later! Would not want to spoil the story, now would I?
Abilities and Powers
- Eye Beam : The Fragment is capable of firing red energy beams from it's eyes.
- Energy Burst : Burst of energy released from statue to all directions.
- Enchanted Durability : Fragments seem to have high resistance to damage, as it takes lot force to even damage them.
- Magic Resistance: Fragments posess resistance to magic, and it is harder to damage them with magic than with brute strenght.
- Enchanted Strength : Fragments are capable
- Negative Energy Harvesting : Statues main purpose is to gather negative energy to empower their creator.
- Soul Harvesting : Additional ability this fragment alone posesses; It can harvest human and monster souls alike, as well as their Dust to gain LOVE.
There are 3 for Fragment to "Stop excising".
- Positive Energy : The Fragment cannot handle Positive Energy too well. Frisk's "Determination" seems to be such source of Energy...
- Recalling : If Gargaion recalls Fragments, every Fragment will dispapear, transfering their Negative Energy to him.
- Imprisonment : If imprisoned for long perioid of time, The Fragment cannot be recalled, and if destroyed while in such state their energy will slowly drain away.
For original article about the Fragment, Link Here
This is article from The Fragment in the underground. Though, it is not only one in this timeline.