This page has been brought up to standards by an Admin/Bureaucrat, and now checks out. Please try not to mess it up.
* But nobody came.
* This article contains information that is from a cancelled AU, an AU that has been put on an "Indefinite Hiatus", or an AU that has not had a story update in a year. As such, some information here may not be found in any established story, and could be considered non-canon.
Time of Last Story Update:
Storyspin is a Switch Up AU first published on April 3rd, 2016. The character swaps are built on the premise of taking the roles of Storyshift and reversing them (Example: Undyne replaces Mettaton in Storyshift, so Mettaton replaces Undyne in Storyspin).
The AU originally made it to Snowdin, but the author decided to cancel and reboot it, but skipping straight to Snowdin once again. After this, they gave up and gave the AU to Keno9988. Some sprites for the AU have been shown off but development has slowed down to a halt due to lack of interest.
It is currently unknown if Storyspin will ever truly continue development. Although, Keno9988 has been composing the OST as of recent, with all original motifs, posting the songs on Soundcloud. He stated that he will organize the OST into its proper order once it is completed.
- Frisk remains our protagonist.
- Flowey is replaced by a determination-powered copy of the Annoying Dog, named "The Great Dog."
- Undyne is a self-expatriated member of the RUINS you meet after meeting The Great Dog.
- Asriel is a naive goat you meet in the Ruins that lives in Waterfall.
- Asgore is a well-renowned resident of Snowdin.
- Toriel is Asgore's wife, and a bit too good at taking care of children.
- Mettaton is Captain of the Royal Guard and competes against Chara for the spotlight.
- Napstablook is the Royal Scientist.
- Chara is a widely known celebrity in the Underground, with Mettaton as a "rival" of sorts.
- Alphys is Queen of the Underground.
- Certain shopkeepers and NPC's are spun around as well.
The only location changes are to specific households (i.e. Undyne's, the Dreemurr's, Mettaton's, etc.) The layout of each area is the same otherwise.