After Flowey absorbs the six human SOULs, he transforms into Photoshop Flowey. The Bullet Board is removed, and the FIGHT and ACT buttons only appear sporadically, with the ITEM and MERCY buttons completely gone.
The protagonist alternates between fighting Photoshop Flowey and facing off against one human SOUL at a time; each SOUL uses their related items during their sequence. After calling for help, the human SOUL assists the protagonist by offering healing green bullets.
After the protagonist completes all the human SOUL segments, the human SOULs fully heal them, and drop Photoshop Flowey's DF to 0. After "defeating" Flowey, the human SOULs rebel, and Flowey reverts back to his regular form after he is defeated.
- Phase 1/4
- Flowey's lower eyes shoot seven X-shaped bullets that cover a
wide arc. A slower version of this attack is used exclusively for 40 seconds after Flowey's DF drops to 0.
- Flowey's upper eyes shoot X-shaped bullets in triplets from
both of his sides. Like Flowey's other eye attack, a slower version is used when he is weakened.
- Flowey summons flamethrowers near his arms which throw three blasts of short-lasting fire.
- Flowey's second head shoots a large beam from its mouth across
the center of the screen. When this attack is about to be used, the mouth is slightly ajar and a blue light is emitting from it. This attack appears to be used when the SOUL keeps to the lower part of the screen for extended periods of time.
- A harmless red circle appears around the SOUL, followed by
"friendliness pellets" outlining the circle that then close in on the middle and ricochet away.
- Flowey shoots many vines that are concentrated at the protagonist's SOUL, marked by red lines.
- Phase 2/6
- Flowey grows a venus flytrap out of one of his cactus hands, which sucks in flies that deal damage.
- Flowey drops numerous bombs with his face (as a flower) from the top of the screen, causing explosions where they land.
- Flowey grows plant stems with finger guns at the end, which
are shot from the sides of the screen; Flowey's face is seen on the ends of the fingers.
- Flowey fires three dentata. Dentata are circular, cactus-like snakes with mouths which ricochet off the walls.
- Phase 3/5
- During this phase of the battle, Flowey uses his upper eye and
vine attacks but commonly saves to 'FILE 2' before he launches the vine attack. If the protagonist dodges the attack, he loads the file, repositioning their SOUL and his attacks to when the file was saved. If they dodge the attack a second time, he does not load the file again. This can disorientate players.
After surviving Flowey's attacks for a period of time, a "WARNING" message appears on his TV head showing the next human SOUL to be fought while a siren is heard, causing Photoshop Flowey's body to temporarily fade out shortly afterward, starting the SOUL segment. Bullets are used, but they do not fully deplete the protagonist's health. These points in the battle can be passed without using the ACT button, but it makes the following attacks more difficult due to the damage taken and the battle does not progress.
- SOUL Attacks
- The light blue SOUL uses numerous knives that spin and move
diagonally around the screen in unison. The ACT button replaces one of the knives, and the knives turn into green bandages that home in on the protagonist a few seconds after the ACT button is used. This attack supposedly represents the Toy Knife found on a balcony in the Ruins.
- The orange SOUL uses rings of hands that move around the
screen downward, slowly spinning left or right with their individual group, and reach out back and forth to hit the SOUL. The ACT button replaces one of the gloves, and the gloves turn into green thumbs-ups a few seconds after the ACT button is used. This attack supposedly represents the Tough Glove found in the box in Snowdin.
- The dark blue SOUL uses a line of stars above the SOUL to
limit its window of movement. Ballet shoes scroll in from the side, rising up and down. The ACT button replaces one of the shoes, and the shoes rise to the top of the screen while the stars turn into green notes a few seconds after the ACT button is used. This attack supposedly represents the Ballet Shoes found in a piece of tall grass in Waterfall.
- The purple SOUL uses two lines of books on both sides of the
screen, with negative words scrolling horizontally from the books. The ACT button replaces one of the words, and the words turn into green positive words a few seconds after the ACT button is used. This attack supposedly represents the Torn Notebook that can be bought from Gerson in Waterfall.
- The green SOUL uses three frying pans that flip fire below
them. One of the fireballs is replaced with the ACT button, and the fireballs are replaced with fried eggs a few seconds after the ACT button is used. This attack supposedly represents the Burnt Pan found on a cliff in Hotland.
- The yellow SOUL uses a gun which shoots bullets toward the
protagonist's SOUL, marked by red targets. One of the bullets is replaced with the ACT button, and the bullets turn into four-leaf clovers while the targets turn into hearts a few seconds after the ACT button is used. This attack supposedly represents the Empty Gun that can be bought from Bratty and Catty in Hotland.
- During the attacks of the Six Humans, there is an "ACT" button
that can be activated using the "Z" key. The protagonist then calls for help, and the attacks of the SOULs turn into green attacks shortly after, healing the protagonist.
- Once all six SOULs have been interacted with, they heal the
SOUL and then drop Flowey's defense to zero. The "FIGHT" button then shows up much more frequently, almost immediately in succession with each use, along with healing bullets that spawn from Flowey. To defeat Photoshop Flowey, FIGHT must repeatedly be used until Flowey's HP drops to zero.
- The game remembers which SOULs have been asked for help, even
if the game is closed, or a game over occurs. Thus, it is not necessary for one to attempt to make significant amounts of progress in the fight but merely struggle through the attacks until the next SOUL interlude arrives.
- When Flowey's HP is depleted, it is possible to kill (FIGHT)
or spare (MERCY) him. If the protagonist spares Flowey, he gives the protagonist a tip on how to get a better ending. If the protagonist kills him, Flowey is absent throughout the next playthrough of the game, resurfacing after the protagonist fights Asgore. Regardless of the protagonist's choice, Flowey does not fight them again, unless they perform a True Reset or complete a Genocide Route.
- Attacks from the SOULs cannot kill the protagonist; only attacks from Flowey himself cause a "Game Over."
- It's me, FLOWEY.
- FLOWEY the FLOWER! I owe you a HUGE thanks.
- You really did a number on that old fool.
- Without you, I NEVER could have gotten past him.
- But now, with YOUR help...
- He's DEAD.
- And I'VE got the human SOULS!
- I've been empty for so long...
- It feels great to have a SOUL inside me again.
- Mmmm, I can feel them wriggling...
- Awww, you're feeling left out, aren't you?
- Well, that's just perfect.
- After all, I only have six souls.
- I still need one more...
- Before I become GOD.
- And then, with my newfound powers...
- I'll show them all the REAL meaning of this world.
- If the game was saved at least once
- Oh, and forget about escaping to your old SAVE FILE.
- It's gone FOREVER.
- If the game was never saved
- Golly, if only you had a SAVE FILE you could run away to...
- But you were just too STUPID to make one!
- But don't worry.
- Your old friend FLOWEY...
- Has worked out a replacement for you!
- I'll SAVE over your own death.
- So you can watch me tear you to bloody pieces...
- Over, and over, and over...
- Do you really think you can stop ME?
- Hee hee hee...
- You really ARE an idiot.
- In Battle
- No... NO!!! | This CAN'T be happening!!! | You... YOU... [After Flowey's HP reaches 0]
- You IDIOT.
- Hee hee hee. | Did you REALLY think...
- You could defeat ME!? | I am the GOD of this world. | And YOU? [Normal dialogue]
- You... uh... | Would you STOP that? | Anyway, YOU! [Dialogue when the protagonist repeatedly runs into the bullets]
- You're HOPELESS. | Hopeless and alone... | Golly, that's
right! | Your WORTHLESS friends... | ... can't save you now. | Call for help. I dare you. | Cry into the darkness! | "Mommy! Daddy!" "Somebody help!" | See what good it does you!
- (You called for help.)
- But nobody came. | Boy! What a shame! | Nobody else... | Is gonna get to see you DIE!!!
- What? | How'd you...? | Well, I'll just
- Wh... | Where are my powers!? | The souls...? | What are they doing?
- NO!! NO!!!!! | YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! | YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO OBEY ME!! | STOP!!! STOP IT!!!!! | STOOOOPPPP!!!!!
- I knew you had it in you! [Fight]
- ... What are you doing? | Do you really think I've learned anything from this? | No. [Mercy]
- Sparing me won't change anything. | Killing me is the only way to end this. [Mercy #2]
- If you let me live... | I'll come back. [Mercy #3]
- I'll kill you. [Mercy #4]
- I'll kill everyone. [Mercy #5]
- I'll kill everyone you love. [Mercy #6]
- ... [Mercy #7]
- ...? [Mercy #8]
- ... why? [Mercy #9]
- ... why are you being... | so nice to me? [Mercy #10]
- I can't understand. [Mercy #11]
- I can't understand! [Mercy #12]
- I just can't understand... [Mercy #13]
- Flowey ran away. [Message After Mercy #13]
- Game Over
- This is all just a bad dream... | And you're NEVER waking
up! [The screen is filled with infinite looping scrolling "HA"s as a sped-up, distorted version of "Determination" plays, and the game closes.] [First death]
- Hee hee hee. Did you really think I was gonna be satisfied... | ...killing you only ONE time? [Reopen after death #1]
- Pathetic... Now you're REALLY gonna die! [Reopen after death #2]
- Hee hee hee. | Do you even realize what will happen if you defeat me? [Reopen after death #3]
- Don't you get it? | There's no such thing as happy endings. | This is all that's left...! [Reopen after death #4]
- Are you REALLY that desperate...? | Hee hee hee... [Reopen after death #5]
- Are you letting me kill you... | ... on PURPOSE? | SICKO. | Ha ha ha. [Reopen after death #6]
- Honestly, fighting you IS pretty fun... | So even if you ARE a sicko, I'll take it! [Reopen after death #7]
- Maybe you're wondering if i ever get tired of winning... | Wanna see my answer? [Reopen after death #8]
- Don't you have anything better to do? [Reopen after death #9+]
- Hee hee hee, you thought you could run away? [After the game is closed and reopened]