* This page needs tidying up, my deary~
* After all, unfortunate things happen to messy places.
To meet the UTAU wiki's quality standards, this article may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
Swapshift was rebooted into History Recast because Brenny114 complained about people making fun of it. So Andoro-T and Brenny114 rebooted it, with Andoro-T saying that "Swapshift" is basically a shitpost, has bad reputation, and that he wasn't happy with the current comics.
About the AU
After consecutive Genocide runs, Chara had enough and defeats Frisk with the power of the SOUL Frisk gave them. Then Chara resets, causing something to go wrong.
- The Protagonist Role is taken by Chara.
- The Empty One Role is taken by a secret character.
- The Caretaker Role is taken by Sans.
- The Recluse Role is taken by Undyne.
- The Judge Role is taken by Frisk.
- The Ambitious Role is taken by Monster Kid.
- The Idoliser Role is taken by Asriel.
- The Captain of the Guard Role is taken by Asgore.
- The Royal Scientist Role is taken by Toriel.
- The Celebrity Role is taken by Alphys.
- The Monarch Role is taken by Papyrus.
- The Soulless Angel Role is taken by Mettaton.
- The Fallen Role is taken by Napstablook.
Long ago, two races ruled over the Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.
One day, war broke out between the two races.
After a long battle,the humans were victorious.
They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.
Many years later…
MT. Ebott 201X
8th Human fell into the mountain.
With their determination they freed the monsters, reset and do it again.
After saving them got boring to them…
Their curiosity made them reset once again…
This time they didn’t want to save a single monster…
Because they wanted to know what would happen, if they destroyed every single monster there was…
With determination they succeeded and erased the entire world…
But with a help of a “partner” they brought the world back, but it had it’s price…
The 8th human gave their soul to their “partner”. And the world was restored.
But the human wasn’t satisfied yet, they wanted to know what would happened if they eradicated the monsters again and again…
So they continued to genocide monster, destroying the world and restoring it…
Over and over and over again…
Until one a certain genocide…
Their “partner” had had enough.
They fought the 8th human and with the power of their new soul.
The 1st human was victorious, and struck down the 8th human.
Without their soul and it’s DETERMINATION, the 8th human couldn’t reset, save, or reload.
With THEIR new soul the 1st human reset the world, but it wasn’t suppose to happen.
And something went wrong…
- Unlike Swapshift, History Recast doesn't swap personalities.