|* Do not edit this page without the author's permission.|
He was in the void for a long time so he went insane and when he got out he took control of the timeline and almost killed Drift!Frisk. but he got sent to the Antivoid.
he has Mega Blasters (if you want to learn about them go to the bratbrother) he can make red bones, he can use telekinesis, and he can turn your soul any color. Here's a list of his powers:
- Bones - Standard attack.
- Mega Blasters - Gaster Blasters, they deal a significant amount of damage.
- Telekinesis - Though this gives him the ability to summon things and move things with his mind, he only uses it in emergencies, mostly because this takes up a lot of power.
- Soul Manipulation - He can put your soul into any mode (i.e cracked soul mode, empty soul mode, black mode, orange mode, light blue/cyan mode, pink mode)
- Gravity Manipulation - This gives him the ability to control gravity.
- Fire Manipulation - This gives him the ability to control fire and lava.
- Water Manipulation - This gives him the ability to control water.
- Ice Manipulation - This gives him the ability to control ice.
- Teleportation - He snaps his fingers, and suddenly he's gone.
- Mind reading
DARK FORM POWERS
To generate enough power and energy for this form, he needs 20 human souls and 5 gallons of DETERMINATION.
This would last approximately 3 days.
he has all his normal powers plus more like
- Darkness Manipulation - The ability to control shadows, the Void, empty space, and dark areas.
- Time Manipulation - The ability to manipulate time itself.
- Fear Manipulation - The ability to control the opponent's fears.
- Health Deprivation
- Super Speed(900 mph)
- Super Strength
- Death Kiss
- Duality (except with Determination, Creativity, Fear, Hate, Hope, and Purity)
- He has normal duality
- His soul is the equivalent to 5 human souls.
- Hand holes
- syth-he can make syths
- dark magic.
They have ridiculously low HP in their Dark/Shadow Form. He is also afraid of being beaten.
Drift!Chara: Drift!Chara is his best friend.
Drift!sans: He has unsuccessfully tried to kill him in multiple other variations of the timeline. He absolutely despises him and would do anything to dispose of him.
Drift!Papyrus: Though he never tried to kill him, he would happily get rid of him.
Drift!Frisk: He accidentally almost killed them once.
- He is a demigod of darkness
- He is insecure
- He suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
- He is completely stubborn and ornery.