The Bug of the Wiki has found a non-AU page. Move it to the correct wiki or see it be torn to shreds.
* The author of this article is hard at work writing this article, please don't make it any worse.
* Be good, alright?
Wiki Temmie is similar to Asriel Dreemurr. Just like Construction Temmie, she is also a Temmie.
She looks similar to her mother, but there isn't any resemblance to wikiperson. She wears a yellow and light blue striped shirt with long sleeves, similar to the one the Temmie Shop Keeper wears. She also has cat ears, just like createsans, as well as dog ears on the side of her head. She has black shoulder length hair that has her cat ears on the top of her head, while her dog ears are on the side of her head. She wears black pants. She also has a pair of small, sharp fangs that aren't really visible.
God of Hypertem
Wiki Temmie's God form looks like Asriel's. She now wears a long, purple robe similar to the one Create wears, with the Delta Rune on the front. Her robe also has a large collar and shoulder pads. She wears a locket similar to the heart locket. She has protruding longer fangs, black scleras and horns.
Her body is more geometrical, she has a pair of large color changing wings, and her lower body becomes sharp. Her horns and fangs become longer and sharper. Her Final Form is similar to Asriel's.
Her body resembles the Delta Rune.
Her personality is similar to Asriel in Undertale. Before she died, she cared for Cinder as her best friend and adopted sibling. She may have a speech impediment though, suggesting her broken english, since most Temmies are known to have broken English. She has a sensitive personality and is nice to most users on the Wiki, although some users do not like her, thinking she is a terrible content mod, and would be a terrible bureaucrat/admin once she is older.
When she was a User on the Wiki, she loved to draw, and liked how most people liked her art.
Before the events of UTAUWikiTale, Wiki Temmie was the child of Createsans and Wikiperson. She found the fallen human, aka Cinder. She became her adoptive sibling and best friend. Later, Cinder divised a plan to bring more users to the wiki. Cindr started to recieve a global block from fandom. Cinder was almost about to get blocked, but before she got completely blocked, she wanted to see the origami flowers on the other side of the Wiki. Wiki Temmie then decided to absorb Cinder's SKILL so that she could pass from the UTAUWiki to other Wikis. Later, she found an origami flower. During the event, some users were upset about the spam comments the children has left, so they reported them to Fandom, and they had received a global block.
Wiki Temmie does not appear at all in the Nuetral Route.
After absorbing everyones SKILLs, Deletey transforms into the GOD of Hypertem to kill Ink!Sans, for his SKILL, but Wiki Temmie fails to defeat Ink, even after her Final Form. She says she needs his SKILL so that she can reset the timeline. However, Ink defeats Wiki Temmie and she later manages to release all the SKILLs she has absorbed. Ink has the option to comfort her or to not comfort her. Either way, she will have to leave. Somewhere in the game, she tells Ink to forget about her.
After absorbing the SKILLs, Deletey transforms into Wiki Temmie. She then morphs into an all-powerful being. Ink's SKILL gains the ability to "refuse" during the fight, and WikiT cannot kill Ink. The ACT button also changes to SAVE after Wiki Temmie enters her Final Form. To defeat Wiki Temmie, Ink calls to his friend's SKILLs, which are inside Wiki Temmie. His friends appear as Lost Souls, and Ink "defeats" them by reminding them of who they were during their time with Ink.
After Ink SAVEs all the Lost Souls, Wiki Temmie's compassion, love, and hope return to her, and she begins crying. Wiki Temmie then ends the fight and breaks the barrier.
- Note: All attacks, assuming no armor and LV 1, deal 8 damage.
- Paint Magic: Copied straight from Create, Wiki Temmie uses this attack exclusively during the first phase, before "the true final battle" begins. Wiki Temmie most likely uses this as a means of taunting Ink by testing how easily he can be killed.
- Paint Blazing: Large blots of paint rain down from the top-right corner of the screen in rapid succession, each one detonating into expanding rings of smaller blots just above the Bullet Board followed by one final, larger blot that detonates directly above with a much denser ring. The upgraded version, "Ultra Paint Blazing", is virtually the same except the small blots spin counterclockwise.
- Shocker Breaker: Wiki Temmie strikes the battlefield with bolts of colorful lightning seven times, which are forewarned by [!] boxes. The base attack simply strikes in an alternating striped pattern, first small (four times), then large (three times). The upgraded version, "Shocker Breaker II", adds a series of targeted strikes after three small lightning bolts, and finishes by sweeping the battlefield left to right with big lightning bolts.
- Chaos Brush: Wiki Temmie hovers directly above the protagonist and swipes the bullet board five times with summoned sharp, blade-like paint brushes, finishing by swiping both sides, leaving slow-moving residual paint blots picking up velocity and flying across the board. The upgraded version, "Chaos Slicer", is considerably more dangerous as she picks up more speed and swipes the board six times.
- Chaos Painter: Wiki Temmie summons a paint tube and fires nine waves of paint blots, telegraphed by flashing lines, and finishes with a charged squeeze of paint. The attack shoots in a pattern, which starts at three lines to four lines, vice versa. Dodge by moving when she fires three lines or the beam and remain still when she shoots four lines. The upgraded version, "Chaos Blaster", removes any patterns and fires randomly, and the charged laser creates a massive starburst that covers the bullet board.
- Hyper Goner: Wiki Temmie's final attack before she begins fighting at full power. The Bullet Board covers the entire screen before a large creature resembling a combination of a Temmie head, the DT Extraction Machine, and 1WikiConstructionTemmie1's signature Flora Blaster attack is summoned. It then proceeds to create a powerful vortex akin to that of a black hole that attempts to draw Ink's SOUL into the creature's mouth (presumably devouring it) along with several damage-dealing debris (assumed to be pieces of the surrounding ground). If Ink is hit during this attack, his HP drops to 1, and all succeeding attacks do no damage. After this, Wiki Temmie starts using her full power, initiating the final phase of the fight.
- Angel of Death: Wiki Temmie using her full power. However, her only attack in this form is a barrage of energy-based paint blot projectiles launched from her fingertips that enter the Bullet Board from the sides and home in on Ink's SKILL in massive waves.
At the end of a True Pacifist Route, Deletey absorbs all the SKILLs to become Wiki Temmie. At first, Wiki Temmie greets Ink, but later she transforms into her god form so that she could kill Ink for his SKILL. It is later revealed that she only wanted to murder Ink for his SKILL so that she could "reset this timeline". After trying to SAVE Wiki Temmie, she says that she was doing this for Cinder.
Cinder is Temmie's adoptive sibling and best friend until both they and Wiki Temmie got blocked from the entire fandom site after going onto other wikis in an attempt to bring new users to the UTAUWiki, and placing Cinder on a bed of origami flowers. The admins had thought that Wiki Temmie had vandalized an article, and that she has tried to somehow block Cinder. They were also tired of how much spam she left. Wiki Temmie cares for Cinder and enjoys spending time with her.
Createsans is Wiki Temmie's mother. They seem to talk sometime before Wiki Temmie's death. Create once blocked Wiki Temmie while being Deletey, for vandalizing some articles. When being Deletey, Wiki Temmie does not care about Create and even plotted to block her for her SKILL. Deletey cannot feel any emotion from his parents.
Createsans is unaware that Deletey is Wiki Temmie.
Wikiperson is Wiki Temmie's father. They sometimes talk but not much, before Wiki Temmie's death. During a Nuetral Route, Deletey disables Wikiperson and bans him from chat after Ink!Sans succesfully manages to lower his IC.
Wikiperson is unaware that Deletey is Wiki Temmie
WikiC once saw Wiki Temmie and Cinder; he later had a crush on both Wiki Users, but Cinder rejected him. Wiki Temmie had harsh feelings towards him and did not like him as Deletey, calling him a "smiley useless article". Wikic has tried to block Deletey many times, but the block always had an ending to it. When she was Deletey, she absolutely HATED him, and wished he would get his account globally blocked so Deletey could watch him as died a slow and painful death.
Even after WikiT comes back in the True Pacifist Route, she still wants him to die.
Wiki Temmie has a nuetral personality toward the other users. She is usually nice to them, but some may have a personal disliking toward her, as for thinking she doesn't deserve to be a content moderator, and that she will be a terrible bureaucrat/admin once she is older. Wiki Temmie, however, tries to ignore all of this and mainly focuses on the Wiki, instead of herself. Some users, however, are nice to her and have a more positive attitude towards her.